Web Security Toolset is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-02-09. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
The Toolset contains:
* WebFuzzer - Search for web application errors, specific pages and much more
* Injection Browser - Find vulnerable parameter for html injections on web applications
* MD5 Searcher - Find already bruteforced/cracked MD5 hashes
* Authentication Tester - Find weak username/password combinations for Basic Authentication and HTML Forms
* Database Extractor - Verify if a parameter is vulnerable to sql injection attacks, you can also extract database infos, tables and table data
* Webserver Information Catcher - Get some global webserver information
* HTTP Proxy / Sniffer - See every request gone through the proxy
* Custom Request - Build/Reconstruct your own request.
* String Encoder - Encode and decode your strings
* Regular Expression Tester - Test your regular expressions
* Subdomain Scanner - Search for subdomains
* Webserver Finder - Find webservers in your network / ip range
* Port Scanner - Find open ports on a machine
Web Security Toolset (version 2.05) has a file size of 3.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 141 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.